I'm sorry that i didn't made any receipts the last months. But i'm making a comeback :-)
I'm thinking of a choclat pie with vodka. If you guys got any request, say it in the comments.
dinsdag 28 september 2010
Hello dear followers, i just got some requests for something with choclate pie, i was bored this weekend so i created this for you guys, i hope you´ll enjoy ! :)
· 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
· 1/4 cup chopped pecans
· 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
· 1 cup confectioners' sugar
· 1 cup heavy whipping cream
· 1/2 cup white sugar
· 2 large bananas, sliced
· 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
· 1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Knead together the pie dough and the 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans. Line 9 inch pie pan with the pecan dough; bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15-20 minutes. Let cool.
2. Beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth, and spread in the pie shell.
3. Prepare chocolate pudding according to package instructions, but use 1/2 cup less milk. Set aside.
4. Whip the cream with 1/2 cup sugar. Spread half of the whipped cream over the cream cheese in the shell. Lay sliced bananas on top of the whipped cream, and cover with the chocolate pie filling. Spread the other half of the whipped cream over the bananas. Sprinkle with chopped pecans, and refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.
vrijdag 24 september 2010
This is a delicious fall cake, made with applesauce, chopped dates, and chopped pecans. Make this cake for a family weekend gathering, a holiday party, or office event.
· 3 cups all purpose flour, stir before measuring
· 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
· 1/2 teaspoon salt
· 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
· 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
· 8 ounces unsalted butter
· 1/2 cup granulated sugar
· 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar, packed
· 4 large eggs
· 1 1/2 cups applesauce, unsweetened
· 1 to 1 1/2 cups chopped dates
· 1 cup chopped pecans
Grease and flour of 12 cup Bundt cake pan. Heat oven to 350° F.
In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg; stir to blend. In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugars on medium speed until light and creamy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Slowly beat in about a third of the flour mixture, then beat in about half of the applesauce. Beat in another third of the flour mixture and the remaining applesauce. Slowly beat in remaining flour mixture. Stir in the dates and pecans. Spoon the batter into the prepared Bundt cake pan. Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until a cake tester or wooden pick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
Cool in the pan on rack for 15 minutes. Invert the cake onto a serving plate to cool completely.
maandag 20 september 2010
A delicious cream cheese batter is swirled through these great chocolate brownies.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
· Brownie Layer
· 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
· 4 ounces butter (1/2 cup)
· 1 cup granulated sugar
· 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
· 1 teaspoon vanilla
· 1/2 cup all purpose flour
· 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans, optional
· Cream Cheese Layer
· 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
· 1/3 cup granulated sugar
· 1 large egg
· 1 tablespoon flour
· 1 teaspoon vanilla
Line a 9-inch sqaure baking pan with foil, leaving the ends long to help lift the baked brownies. Spray with baking spray or lightly grease and dust with flour.
Heat oven to 350°.
In a saucepan over very low heat, melt chocolate and butter together. Remove from the heat. Stir in sugar until smooth and let cool slightly. With a spoon, stir in the 2 beaten eggs, 1 teaspoon vanilla, 1/2 cup flour, and the chopped nuts, if using. Beat with the spoon until well blended.
In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with 1/3 cup sugar until smooth. Beat in the 1 large egg, 1 tablespoon flour, and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Spoon about 5 tablespoons of the chocolate batter into a cup and set aside. Spread the remaining chocolate batter in the prepared pan. Spoon the cream cheese batter over the chocolate layer and lightly spread to cover. Drop the reserved batter evenly over the cream cheese layer with a teaspoon. With a spatula or knife, lightly swirl the chocolate into the cream cheese layer.
Bake for about 22 to 26 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.