Hello dear followers, i just got some requests for something with choclate pie, i was bored this weekend so i created this for you guys, i hope you´ll enjoy ! :)
· 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
· 1/4 cup chopped pecans
· 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
· 1 cup confectioners' sugar
· 1 cup heavy whipping cream
· 1/2 cup white sugar
· 2 large bananas, sliced
· 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
· 1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Knead together the pie dough and the 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans. Line 9 inch pie pan with the pecan dough; bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15-20 minutes. Let cool.
2. Beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth, and spread in the pie shell.
3. Prepare chocolate pudding according to package instructions, but use 1/2 cup less milk. Set aside.
4. Whip the cream with 1/2 cup sugar. Spread half of the whipped cream over the cream cheese in the shell. Lay sliced bananas on top of the whipped cream, and cover with the chocolate pie filling. Spread the other half of the whipped cream over the bananas. Sprinkle with chopped pecans, and refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.